Sunday, October 9, 2011

PLN Progress Report


I had never heard of a PLN until I entered this class. I think that are a great way to keep information and resources you find on the internet organized and easy to access. I wanted to develop my PLN around implementing creativity in the classroom. I chose Symbaloo to organize my PLN and have also put some links in Delicious. I have added Sir Ken Robinson's website to my PLN and I have also started following him on twitter. I have added some different articles to my Delicious account that I think contain valuable information. I have also linked my PLN to my blog, twitter account, email and facebook. I will continue to expand upon my PLN in hopes of finding more resources through twitter and other sites. I know that I still have a lot of work to do on my PLN but I look forward to exploring different resources that will help my PLN grow.

No comments:

Post a Comment