Tuesday, November 29, 2011

PLN Final Post

MY PLN on Symbaloo

My PLN has grown over the course of the semester and will continue to grow. I add articles to my symbaloo and websites that I find useful information on. In the brown blocks are all the educational sites and articles I have found useful to me.I have found several of these articles and sites by spending time on twitter. I have added the blog at the teachers desk to my PLN, and also a blog entitled "the inclusion revolution" that discuses the use of technology for special needs students. After reading Rafe Esquiths' book "Teach Like Your Hair's On Fire" I added the Hobart Shakespearean site to my PLN because I find the students in Rafe's class inspirational. I have also added some sites that I visit often to my PLN such as the USEA website. I still need to be more active in my PLN by contributing to it more through discussions on twitter and through comments on blogs that I find interesting. I will continue to add site, blogs and articles to my PLN because I have found what I have added to my PLN already has been very useful to me and Im sure I will find them useful when I begin teaching.

No comments:

Post a Comment